Commitment to Security of Your Information
Thorncliffe Dental Centre takes a variety of steps to protect your sensitive information and comply with Privacy Laws
Specifically, it is our policy to:
- Protect patient or client personal information and personal health information against theft, loss and unauthorized collection, use or disclosure, and to ensure that the records containing the information are protected against unauthorized copying, modification or disposal.
- Comply with legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Designate a Privacy/Security Officer
- Ensure our staff understands their responsibilities, and that they receive appropriate training to discharge those responsibilities.
- Perform periodic reviews of security practices.
- Keep computer systems up to date and protected by antivirus software.
- Offering access to our security policy to both staff and patients.
- Facilitate security agreements with any third party that may handle personal health information.
Thorncliffe Dental Centre
45 Overlea Blvd Suite 201
Toronto, Ontario M4H1C3
Last modified on the 2nd day of December, 2017.